Page Updated 14.03.2023 05:54
- In case of natural disasters, you must take all possible measures to reduce the damage.
- Immediately, as soon as the event became known, it is necessary to contact the Police (or district administration, town administration, etc.).
- Contact the Call Center of the company at (012) 88 88 88
- Save the vehicle in a damaged condition until our specialist inspects it.
After an accident, you must fill out online Casco Claim Application on this site and provide the following documents as soon as possible:
- Identity document (passport).
- Original CASCO insurance contract
- If it is not the owner applying, a power of attorney for the right to represent the interests of the owner in the insurance company, notarized for individuals, for legal entities, by the signature of the Director General and the seal.
- Original certificate of registration.
- If the vehicle is a loan or leasing - a loan or leasing agreement, respectively.
- The decision of the police.
- Bank details for transfer.
For detailed information contact our round-the-clock Call Center at (012) 88 88 88.