Page Updated 23.08.2023 10:47
Actions in case of an insured event for legal entities
1. Report the incident to the appropriate authorities:
- Fire - Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations
- Explosion - Ministry of Emergency Situations
- Water, heating or sewage system accident - Local administrative authorities, emergency service.
- Penetration of water from neighboring premises - local administrative authorities
- vehicle collisions- Road Police
- falling of a tree on the insurance object – Ministry of Emergency Situations
- Natural disasters - Ministry of Emergency Situations, Hydrometeorological Center
- Theft, robbery, robbery with violence, intentional destruction (damage) of objects of insurance by other persons - police.
2. Take all possible measures to prevent or reduce damage and to save the insured property.
3. Save the affected property as it was after the loss occurence.
Notify us of the event as soon as possible.
First of all, you need to file an oral statement about damage to property by phone (012) 88 88 88 (Round-the-clock Call Center).
- Identity document (passport, identification card);
- A power of attorney from the organization for the right to represent the interests of the Insured person in the insurance company (if the general director applies - the charter of the legal entity + a copy of the order on the appointment of the general director);
- The original insurance contract (insurance policy);
- Documents confirming property interest;
- Documents of the competent authorities confirming the circumstances of the damage to the insured property;
- Documents confirming the amount of harm caused (Estimation, calculation, other document).
For detailed information contact our round-the-clock Call Center at (012) 88 88 88.