"Treatment abroad" Insurance Program
Page Updated 17.07.2023 10:54
INSURANCE PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
- Cancer treatment (surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy)
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart valve replacement
- Bone marrow transplant
- Live-donor organ or tissue replacement
This product is designed to provide financial protection and practical support should you require treatment for a critical illness
When our client is diagnosed with an eligible medical condition that requires treatment, it’s not just the financial support that can make a difference. We offer practical support every step of the way.
HOW THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED
First step. diagnosis confirmation and choice of treatment method
- Medical records and data are provided for review by the assistance company
- Second opinion: A world-class specialist of the assistance company provides a detailed report
- In case the diagnosis is confirmed, the best course of treatment is recommended
- Best specialists/clinics in the world are recommended where the prescribed treatment can be performed
- The client selects a specialist/clinic
Second step․ Treatment in the best medical facilities in the world
- Appointment of visit/treatment days with the selected clinic
- Treatment in one of the best foreign medical institutions.
- Dispensing medication in accordance with the insurance plan
- Travel and accommodation arrangements for the client, companion, donor
MEDICAL SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
- Second Opinion by Assistance company world-class specialist
- Consideration of the best course of treatment, clinic, doctor
- Pre-operative treatment, diagnosis, consultation
- Treatment – surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy
- Post-operative care
- Medicines, bandages, medical devices and equipment for home use
- Professional nursing services
- Donor-related medical expenses
OTHER SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
- Translation of Medical Documentation
- Visa support
- Air ticket booking and purchase
- Hotel booking and purchase
- Negotiations with medical facility representative, appointment
- Provision of an interpreter at the hospital
- Organization of hospital admissionReturn to place of residence
- Hospital food
- Treatment continuation coordination in the country of residence
The insured person does not pay any expenses, we pay for all services.
- Extensive experience of cooperation with 1,100+ world leading clinics in 35 countries
- 200,000+ served customers from 200+ countries
SECOND OPINION ADVANTAGES
- Avoid wrong treatment (62% of patients have a change in diagnosis, course of treatment and predicted results)
- Treatment outcomes improvement
- Saving of your sum insured
- You make a conscious choice
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
The age of the insured person should not exceed 69 years
- The insurance contract is signed for a period of 1 year.
- When signing a contract for the first time, a waiting period of 180 days is applied, starting from the effective date of the contract.
- No waiting period applies when renewing an existing contract
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO SIGN A HEALTH INSURANCE CONTRACT?
To evaluate the possibility of concluding an insurance contract, fill out online application:
- Insurance territory - all over the world, except for Armenia and the USA
- Accommodation in a 3-4* hotel, departure in economy class
- Provision of conservative medication in Armenia after completion of treatment abroad
- Maximum annual Sum Insured € 500 000
- Maximum lifetime Sum Insured € 1,000,000
- Pre-existing as well as occurring during the waiting period of 180 days illnesses are excluded from coverage
- All treatments and associated costs must be agreed with us in advance and arranged by us
Want to know more?
For detailed information just give as a call at +(374 12) 88 88 88. We will answer all questions. Yoy may also apply to one of our offices, the full list with addresses and phone numbers you can find here.